Saturday, March 29, 2014

Wait! Katy Perry is Dating Who?!



Ok so, I just found out some interesting news and honestly I don't know what I think about it. Maybe you guys can help me out. So, are you ready? Katy Perry went on a date...with Riff Raff! Or at least that's what the rapper posted on Instagram.


Has Katy Perry moved on from John Mayer with THIS guy?


Katy replied re-posting the pic and captioned it

"TBT to when I went on a date with Riff Raff
aka @jodyhighroller also, regram!"

When Riff Raff was asked if they were going to go on another date, he said that they were going to meet up when Perry returned from Belgium. I can't believe he was able to score a date with her! What will their couple name be? Kiff Kaff? 

The Dark Horse singer was seen posing alongside rapper Riff Raff (aka. Jody High Roller) after being treated to a night of sushi, bowling and drinks - apparently.
The 29-year-old popstar instagrammed the pic, along with the caption: "TBT to when I went on a date with Riff Raff aka @jodyhighroller". 
Riff Raff, who is currently out in Miami, posted the orginal photo of the pair last Wednesday, writing: "ON A DATE WITH KATY PERRY SHE IS PURDY".
Just FYI, just in case: Purdy = Pretty.
When TMZ hounded down the rapper to ask about K-Pez, and whether they were going to go public, he replied: "Who knows where things might go. Just got to see where things lead."
He then said: "I'm just out here in Miami enjoying the weather and the beautiful view. But me and Katy Perry might go on a second date... round two."
Ooh, we don't really know what to think about this one...



No comments:

Post a Comment