Friday, March 14, 2014

Jennifer Lopez: I do not like loneliness


Jennifer Lopez showed her romance public free of hesitation. As the current boyfriend Casper Smart, as well as the earliest with Diddy. In short, sometimes featuring singer is not single for a long time and now we understand why.
Judge show ” American Idol ” is open for the magazine ” InStyle ” and has shown the only thing that can not endure in her life : being alone .
lopez” I do not like themselves . Not stand it myself. What I need to do is to discover why I do not like loneliness . Why not accept to be alone ? And will be able to accept this once ? “Said Lopez magazine , the number of which appears in April .
” But here I am now , and links that I spent there had rules . Just as there are many ways that a connection can not be completed and only one , “said the singer .
Viewing the history of her romances can say that J.Lo has always been a man supports . Its partners range from those modest , as Cuban waiter Ojani Noa , Cris Judd ballet dancer ‘s up to them as VIP American rapper Diddy and actor Ben Affleck .
Connection with the latter , while it lasted , was baptized by the media as ” Bennifer ” . Specifically , Jennifer and Ben were recognized during the filming of a movie .

No comments:

Post a Comment