Monday, December 2, 2013

James Arthur .... "I'M SORRY" on X FACTOR



James Arthur made a triumphant return to our good books last night after absolutely smashing his X Factor performance.

Yep, when we knew James would be performing after the last few weeks he has had we were hesitant to say the least.

However, James surpassed our expectations and put on a performance more than worthy of an X Factor winner.

Bravo Mr. Arthur!

And after his performance he addressed the last few weeks with Dermot O Leary.


A rather sheepish looking James said:

''It's been an amazing year for me, incredible highs paired with incredible lows. I've made some very silly mistakes but I just want to thank everyone who stuck by me through this difficult time.”

“Above all, I just want to say sorry for abusing my position as an X Factor winner because I owe this show everything.”

OK, so it may sounds a little bit like an X Factor producer has a gun in his back but still, questionable sincerity aside, we say welcome back James!

It’s been a rough time for James after he found himself at the centre of an almighty row after he used the word ‘queer’ in a rap.

He was subsequently labeled a homophobe, something he strongly denied and after forced to cancel tour dates after being diagnosed with ‘exhaustion’.

However, it would seem that James is very much back on track and we don’t know about you, but we are thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment