Saturday, December 28, 2013

Miley On Joe Jonas...



So Miley Cyrus sat down with The New York Times and had a lot of interesting things to say…first she talked about the image people use to have of her
“I went from people just thinking I was, like, a baby to people thinking I’m this, like, sex freak that really just pops molly and does lines all day.”
Miley admits she’s a bit taken back by the backlash…
“It’s like, ‘Has anyone ever heard of rock ’n’ roll?’ There’s a sex scene in pretty much every single movie, and they go, ‘Well, that’s a character.’ Well, that’s a character,” - “I don’t really dress as a teddy bear and, like, twerk on Robin Thicke, you know?”
So what about that comment Joe Jonas said about his first time smoking marijuana with Demi and Miley…
“If you want to smoke weed, you’re going to smoke weed,” says Cyrus. “There’s nothing that two little girls are going to get you to do that you don’t want to do. I thought maybe he was saying that like it was going to make him look badass.”
But it doesn’t mean Miley wants kids to think Drugs are cool and that it’s for everyone.
“I’ve got a little sister. I don’t want her to smoke weed, and it’s not because I think weed is bad, but [she'll make the choice when she's old enough].”








No comments:

Post a Comment