Saturday, January 11, 2014

Zac Efron Wants To Hook Up!


So as you know Zac Efron has a new movie coming out called "That Awkward Moment" and during an interview promoting the film Zac talked about "hooking up" - Ladies I think you're going to like this. 
First Glamour Magazine asked Zac what he thinks about hooking up on the first date
“Sex is a beautiful thing. I don’t object.”
When asked how he meets girls Zac responded with
“I haven’t met a girl properly ever.” - “I think the most important thing for me in a relationship is honesty. In the beginning, sometimes girls don’t show their genuine personality.”
So what is the most awkward thing about dating?
“The awkward thing for me is when the realization happens that I actually might like this girl. Then I become awkward.”

No comments:

Post a Comment