Monday, September 16, 2013

Best & Worse cosmetics Brands... !

I was .. and i'm still one of those girls, who would love to have the perfect hairs ,like models or the perfect make up like actresses in the movies , or series.
So weeeeeeell !
I've been trying many different make up as well hair care, FROM MANY different brands, so can I assure you that some of them are literally a BIG trash. 
I wanna make it clear that this is my experience you might disagree.


FOOOOoor instance...

HAIR CARE:
after seeing the television ads, of some shampoo which promises you the best for your dry hair and frizzy, I fell in temptation to buy them.

  1. First purchase:

TRESemmé hair products. 
Results, after trying them on my dry DRY very dry hairs, i can give the result of my expierence:

TRaaaASH..! ;) 
just leaves your hair as dry as they are, and further it's expensive. 

2: Herbal Essence and its BIG change....

At the beginnings this brand of shampoos were my favorite , after changing the design, and even substituting , some ingredients and even characteristics, Herbal essence, fell down from the top to the almost 9 on a scale of 10


results.. can be called Traaaaash , but not extreme one. an Half Trash.
they don't have the same hydrating properties as in the beginnings...that's the main failure...
your hair remains dry after a whil, WHERE are those moisturizing H.E. properties!?

L'oreal 
as the Herbal essence result, L'oreal promises a lot of great things on hair health , and after trying most of the newest products ,I say my verdict: The biggest lies comes after a magnific television spot. TRaaaASH..! ;) 

Le Petit Marsellais 
I tried the white bottle with Lino flowers, for long and smooth hairs,
it gives freshness and , seems even suavity to your hairs, but after a while they turns frizzy and dry. 
All those promises those tv ads, with the perfect hairs, and when you try it on ....
TRaaaASH..! ;) 



Let's pass to the Acceptable ones ...


besides, I've tried, Garnier Fructis Nutri Repair new bottles, the yellow ones,... Anddddd
my verdict is....!
APPROVED !
 knew that Garnier Fructis weren't a very good brand, in the beginnings, but after trying their conditioner, for dry hairs, I can say that they have passed themselves.
It's a good inversion. Tho it's still on the edge of being expensive.
PRO : leaves your hairs soft for a long while
Against: returns your hairs dry if you don't use the whole gama. 
Cost 4€




Yves Rocher Jojoba oil shampoo + conditioner
it's a very expensive one, tho it worth it. It loose the breads, and it's paraben free. which is good , tho , You have to use the gama to release all the properties on your hairs. 
I've tried, the Jojoba one, and the shampoo itself set your hairs smooth, after dry them , but the main problem is that i hate that after a while my hairs turns frizzy once again ! That's what I hate the most. Spending money seeing that it might doesn't really worth it. 
Cost 6.90€ (each)


Schlecker shampoo and conditioners
I've tried them after being skeptical for the low cost. I thought. uhmm these ones must be another big lie. BUT ! i've bought one, the pink one AS hair care Fruit N' Flower, exactly, and big surprise!, my hairs back to smooth and soft and very perfumed. I'm in love so now...

I use the shampoo from Yves Rocher and Schlecker conditioner.



Cosmetiques..........


I don't have doubts, I buy every make up in Schleckers' shops, the line BASIC and ESSENCE are the best in make up things
Low cost and amazing colors and with quality


No comments:

Post a Comment