Thursday, April 3, 2014

Miley Cyrus Mourns Her Dog Floyd: This is the Second Worst Day of My Life



Dogs are known as man's best friend for a reason, and unfortunately Miley Cyrus is mourning the loss of her beloved pup Floyd.
While on the road for her BANGERZ tour, the 21-year-old received tragic news that her adorable Alaskan Klee Kai passed away. She took to Twitter last night (April 1) and wrote, "This is the 2nd worst day of my life."

Miss Cyrus added a picture of her precious pup and tweeted, "I don't wanna say it because I don't want it be real... But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken."
Miley sadly continued, "I know I don't mean it but I wish he would've taken me with him. This is unbearable. What am I gonna do with him?"
Giving her fans a little heads up about her upcoming performance, the "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker stated, "I'm sorry in advance if I am not myself tomorrow Boston. I will try my best to be my best."

No comments:

Post a Comment